Authors of selected papers will be invited to present their work either via oral presentation (speaker) or via poster presentation (exhibitor). When submitting, please aware of the following:
• Speakers will be assigned slots as keynote, presentation or compact presentation..
• Poster presenters will each be assigned a location or booth to exhibit their posters, hence promoting their interaction with the audience and proper presentation of their research work. Exhibitors will receive detailed instructions on how to format and prepare their posters for display. Authors who do not want to be considered for poster exhibition should state so when submitting their papers.
• Registration will be free for speakers and 50% of the total cost for poster presenters.
• The final version of the paper, prepared for publication according to the Journal of Consciousness (JofC) stylistic rules, must be received no later than 1st February 2017. This applies to all papers selected, regardless of whether they are to be presented as a talk or a poster, since the proceedings of the event will include presentations in all modalities.
• Detailed description of the style rules for papers can be found at the section “For Authors” on www.JofC.org.